Making the best choice for your child's education is a difficult decision for parents in our world today. There are many options that parents have including public school, online school, home school, academies, or faith based private school. Each has a range of advantages and disadvantages. With all these options, why is Upper Valley Christian School your best choice?
We believe that UVCS is your best option for the following reasons:
- UVCS has a strong academic program with direct teacher instruction in small classroom settings.
- Small classroom sizes allow for close student teacher relationships and positive interactions.
- The classroom setting provides appropriate opportunities for students to socialize and interact with each other.
- All teachers at UVCS are credentialed and have many years of teaching experience.
- Curriculum and instruction are presented from a Christian perspective.
- Christian character is modeled by staff and explicitly taught to students.
- Behavior expectations are high and the school environment is both physically and emotionally safe.
- Parent involvement is both welcomed and expected.
- The school is a community
- At specific grade levels, students are able to transition into the public school setting while at the same time remain connected to UVCS for core curriculum and instruction.
- • Sports and other activities are accessible for UVCS students who desire to participate.
Most Important- The gift of a Christian education will lay a foundation for your child that will remain a guide for them throughout their lives. Any sacrifice made to provide your child with this experience will repeatedly pay dividends for years and years to come.