• There is one God who manifests himself in three persons: the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• The entire Bible is infallible and has been inspired by the Holy Spirit. It contains all truth necessary for faith and Christian living.
• That man is born with a sinful nature, which separates him from relationship with God, and is therefore is in need of redemption.
• The sacrificial death and subsequent resurrection of Jesus Christ has atoned for the sins of all creation.
• Whoever acknowledges their sin, and accepts the atoning work of Jesus Christ, is justified and saved from the condemnation of sin.
• Salvation is a gift and cannot be earned by human work or effort.
• Authentic believers in Christ are in a constant process of growth and maturing in their relationship and walk with God.
• Jesus Christ will someday return to earth, and he will judge the condition of the heart and determine the eternity of each person.